A tailgate treat:"Buckeye Dip" (recipe)
Buckeye Dip is the perfect recipe to make for tailgating for the home opener when the Ohio State Buckeyes take on Oklahoma.
This easy recipe comes together in minutes and feeds a crowd!
Buckeye Dip by What Molly Made
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Using the paddle mixer attachment or a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with teddy grahams, graham crackers or apples.