Asempe Kitchen Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad
Chef Kuukua from Asempe Kitchen shared a preview of the delicious 'Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad' recipe expected to be served at the event.
Spicy Tropical Fruit Salad
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp of dried habanero or fresh habanero paste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1 tbsp water (or more if you want a thinner dressing)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
In a large bowl place
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored and cubed
- 2 mangoes sliced
- 3 clementines peeled and separated
- 1 ripe papaya cut into cubes
- Toss dressing with fruit and let sit for at least one hour to meld the flavors.
- Top with shredded sweetened coconut before serving.