Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
• Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pie Crust
• 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
• ½ cup of Key Lime juice
• 2 tsp. of grated Lime Zest
• Optional garnish: whipped cream and lime slices
• Preheat oven to 350° F / 176° C
• Prepare Wholly Wholesome pie crust
• Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice and lime zest in a large mixing bowl. Beat ingredients until smooth and thick.
• Pour filling into prepared pie crust and smooth top.
• Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, until filling just begins to set.
• Cool completely on a rack and then refrigerate for about 3 hours. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice of lime - optional.