Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie (recipe)
October is National Dessert Month. Nicole's Catering stopped by to whip up this delicious pie.
Here's how you can make it at home!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
• 1 9" Organic Pie Shell
• 8 oz. cream cheese softened
• 2 cups pumpkin puree
• 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
• 3 eggs
• 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth.
3. Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and eggs. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into pie shell.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.