Farmers Omelet Muffins (recipe)
Farmers Omelet Muffins
- 1 quarter stick of Minerva Dairy Amish Butter
- 1/4 lb. Minerva Dairy Smoked Raw Milk Cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 lb. Minerva Dairy Farmer's Butter Cheese, shredded
- 5 large farm-fresh eggs
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 12-16 leaves of baby spinach, baby kale, baby beet greens, stems removed
- 1/4 cup baker's whole milk
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Soften your quarter stick of Minerva Dairy Butter and use it to butter a muffin tin generously.
- Lay a couple of the baby greens leaves in each of the muffin spots.
- Add enough of the Smoked Raw Milk Cheddar to each muffin, add a few slices of green onion and then top with shreds of Farmer's Butter Cheese.
- Whisk your eggs and milk until smooth and add enough mixture to each muffin space to cover ingredients.
- Add remaining green onion slices, any remaining cheese, and sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste to the top of each one.
- Bake until they rise and are golden. Serve immediately.