St. Patrick's Day food
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
To celebrate, food specialist Ben Gullett show's us how to make a simple shepherd's pie.
- One 28 oz. can of drained Keystone Ground Beef
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup of beef gravy
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375º
- Place drained meat in a skillet adding in frozen vegetables and gravy. Mix well.
- Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix potatoes, cream cheese, garlic and cheese until blended. Spoon over the meat mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.