Most Shared

Top Stories
 
text size

Three Departments Respond to Large Garage Fire

Updated: Monday, May 6 2013, 06:21 AM EDT

BLACKLICK -- Power has been shut off at a condominium after a fire broke out in a garage Sunday afternoon.


Columbus fire investigators say it started in one garage in the 100 block of Preswicke Mill Drive before it spread to two adjacent garages.


Multiple crews were able to keep the fire for seriously damaging the condos. The property manager says the units are liveable, but the back siding has melted.


Electricity has been shut off to 6 units. No word on when the power will be turned back on.


Fire investigators aren't sure what started it- but they think it may have  been caused by something electrical.


Reporter: Jen French

Three Departments Respond to Large Garage Fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 
Advertise with us!
Sponsored content