MENU
Enter ZIP Code
7 DAY FORECAST
HOURLY
81
Few Clouds
Thursday-
Sunny
84
62
0%
84
62
Sunny
Precipitation0%
Wind7mph NE
Humidity58%
UVVery High
Friday-
Partly Cloudy
88
68
0%
88
68
Partly Cloudy
Precipitation0%
Wind7mph N
Humidity53%
UVVery High
Saturday-
Scattered Thunderstorms
86
67
30%
86
67
Scattered Thunderstorms
Precipitation30%
Wind13mph SSW
Humidity61%
UVVery High
Sunday-
Scattered Thunderstorms
87
68
30%
87
68
Scattered Thunderstorms
Precipitation30%
Wind12mph SSW
Humidity71%
UVModerate
Monday-
Scattered Thunderstorms
88
67
30%
88
67
Scattered Thunderstorms
Precipitation30%
Wind14mph N
Humidity70%
UVHigh
Tuesday-
Partly Cloudy
87
68
0%
87
68
Partly Cloudy
Precipitation0%
Wind8mph ENE
Humidity67%
UVVery High
Wednesday-
Scattered Thunderstorms
87
67
40%
87
67
Scattered Thunderstorms
Precipitation40%
Wind10mph ENE
Humidity58%
UVVery High
RIGHT NOW
Precipitation0%
Wind8mph E
Humidity29%
UVModerate
Visibility10 miles
84
0%
83
0%
82
0%
80
0%
76
0%
73
0%
70
0%
67
0%
66
0%
65
0%
64
0%
63
0%

Latest Weathercast

WEATHERCAST

Interactive Radar

Radar

Latest Forecast


THURSDAY: Sunny, & warm. High 84.
TONIGHT: Mostly clear & mild. Low 62.
FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, very warm, humid, slight chance for pop-up rain. High 86.
SATURDAY: Very warm, humid, isolated PM showers & storms. High 86.
SUNDAY: Warm, humid, scattered showers & storms. High 87.
MEMORIAL DAY: Warm, humid, scattered showers & storms. High 87.

Another beautiful day on the way! Sunshine all day today and blue skies. Temperatures will be a little warmer today with low humidity. Mostly clear and mild tonight.

Mostly sunny tomorrow with humidity returning and we warm into the mid-upper 80s. We may warm just enough for a few pop-up showers and storms possible, but the chance is low and the main area that may see this is Southern/Eastern Ohio. Let's go with a 20% chance for rain for now.

We go up to a 30% chance for pop-up showers and storms for Saturday, mainly afternoon/evening, then a 40% chance on Sunday followed by a 30% chance for Memorial Day. So some isolated rain is possible for the holiday weekend, so keep the rain gear handy, but no need to cancel any plans because the rain will not be a washout. One thing that all of us will experience: warm temps and high humidity. It will really feel like summer this weekend.

The same pattern rolls on into the middle of next week as well with isolated rain with warm temps and high humidity. Have a good one!

Andrew Buck Michael, Meteorologist.

SUNRISE
06:09:28 am
SUNSET
08:48:28 pm

Today's Record Temperatures

Record High90
F
Record Low36
F