National Drug Take-Back Day Ohio drop off locations
Saturday is National Drug Take-Back Day. Several communities and businesses will have drop offs for your old prescription drugs that are no longer needed.
According to the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 6.4 million Americans abused controlled prescription drugs. The study showed that a majority of abused prescription drugs were obtained from family and friends, often from the home medicine cabinet.
Here are some the Central Ohio locations where drugs can be dropped off between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday April 28:
- Blendon Twp. Police - 6340 S Hempstead Rd, Westerville, OH 43081
- Columbus Public Health - 240 Parsons Ave, Columbus, OH 43215
- Dublin Police Department - 6565 Commerce Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43017
- Grove City Police - 3650 Hoover Rd, Grove City, OH 43123
- Hilliard Division of Police - 5171 Northwest Pkwy, Hilliard, OH 43026
- Mifflin Twp. Police Department - 2455 Agler Rd, Columbus, OH 43224
- New Albany Police Department - 9500 Johnstown Rd, New Albany, OH 43054
- Perry Twp. Police Department - 7125 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43016
- Sharon Twp. Police - 95 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington, OH 43085
- Upper Arlington - 3600 Tremont Rd Upper Arlington, OH 43221
- Worthington Division of Police - 6555 Worthington Galena Road Worthington, OH 43085
Residents in Bexley can drop-off prescription drugs between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. at the Bexley Police Department, 559 N Cassingham Road.