Its hard to find a brunch spot nowadays that does not have avocado toast on the menu! Ester Weisman joins Good Day Columbus for Min Din Monday taking it one step further with avocado bread for National Healthy Fats Day!
INGREDIENTS MAKES 1 LOAF
1) 2 very ripe avocados
2) 3/4 monk fruit maple syrup
4) 1t baking powder
5) 2 c gluten free flour
1) Place avocados and syrup in a bowl and cream together with a hand held mixer
2) Mix in three eggs.
3) Add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
4) Place in a greased loaf pan. You can also line pan with parchment paper to make sure it doesn’t Stick.
5) Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool before slicing.