As kids prepare to head back to school, Columbus-based Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter is here to help parents kick off the school year on a delicious and healthy note.
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Crazy Richard’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ground flax meal (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (mini is ideal)
- Mix all together and roll into balls or pat into pan and refrigerate.
- Cut into granola bar shapes to serve.
PB Banana Sushi Rolls
- 3 Tablespoons Crazy Richard's powdered peanut butter & 1 Tablespoon water or milk OR 4 Tablespoons Crazy Richard's Creamy PB
- 1 whole grain flatbread or whole wheat tortilla
- 1 medium banana
- Combine peanut powder with milk or water or just use creamy PB
- Spread peanut butter down the middle of the flatbread/tortilla reserving about a teaspoon for later.
- Place banana on top of peanut butter and roll up flatbread.
- Spread remaining PB on outer edge of flatbread to create a seal.
- Slice into pieces resembling a sushi roll and serve.