Recipe: Rusty Bucket Citrus Salmon
Citrus Roasted Salmon
Salmon – 7 oz. filet Oil, 90/10 Blend - 1 oz. Butter, Garlic-Parsley – ¼ oz. Salt & Pepper – 1 tsp. Asparagus, blanched – 6 pieces Citrus Vinaigrette - 1 oz. Parsley, chopped – ¼ tsp. Quinoa and Farro Salad – 1 serving
- Season salmon with salt and sear salmon in hot sauté pan until lightly browned and finish in a 350 degree oven until medium, 6-7 minutes.
- Heat asparagus in boiling water until hot, then sauté in garlic butter.
- Place Quinoa and Farro Salad on left side of a heated platter and asparagus on right side of platter, next to one another.
- Lay salmon half on asparagus and add tempered garlic butter over the salmon and a little in front of salmon, drizzle with citrus vinaigrette on the plate just in front of the salmon.
- Garnish with parsley.
Quinoa and Farro Salad (makes 4 servings)
- Brown Rice- 4oz
- Quinoa- 4oz
- Farro- 4oz
- Corn- 1oz
- Red pepper, diced- 1oz
- Green pepper, diced 1oz
- Parsley, Chopped- 1 teaspoon
- Almonds, toasted- 1 tablespoon
- Pecans, Toasted- 1 tablespoon
- Golden Raisins- 1 tablespoon
- Citrus Vinaigrette- 4oz
- Kosher Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper- 1/8 teaspoon
Procedure- Mix all ingredients and serve at room temperature
- Orange Juice- ¼ cup
- Lemon Juice- ¼ cup
- Lime Juice- ¼ cup
- Vinegar Golden Balsamic- 1 tablespoon
- Mustard, Dijon- 1 teaspoon
- Kosher Salt- 1/8 teaspoon
- Shallots, Minced- 1 tablespoon
- Olive Oil- 2 cups
Procedure- add all ingredients except for the oil in a blender. Turn on the blender and slowly add the oil to emulsify.