Sautéing up some branzino with The Avenue Dublin (recipe)
Executive Chef Jeff from The Avenue Dublin shared how to make some sauteed branzino, perfect for the Memorial Tournament fans in town.
The Avenue Steak Tavern’s Sautéed Branzino
• 2 Branzino Filets, Cleaned
• Wondra, Seasoned
• 2 Tablespoons of Butter, Unsalted
• 7 Capote Capers, Drained and Rinsed
• 2 Lemon Wedges
• 5 ounces of Parsley Potatoes
• 2 tablespoons of Oil, Blended
• 1 Parsley Sprig
• Dredge seasoned fish in wondra.
• In a large nonstick sauté pan, heat oil until "smoking hot".
• Sauté fish (presentation side first) until golden brown. Gently flip and repeat.
• As fish finishes cooking, add butter and allow to brown while basting the fish.
• Add capers and squeeze of fresh lemon.
• Plate on medium oval dish. Dap fish on c-fold before plating.
• Gently angle and stack fish in front of the plate and pile parsley potatoes in back. Garnish with curly parsley sprig and lemon wedge.
• Pour sauce into sauce boat.