Strawberry Salmon Salad from Hofbrauhaus Columbus (recipe)
Hofbrauhaus Columbus shared a delicious recipe for a Strawberry Salmon Salad, perfect for summer.
- 2 cups Spring Mix
- 2 oz. Balsamic & Basil Vin. (for salad)
- 1 oz. Dried Cranberries
- 1 oz. Glazed Pecans
- 1 oz.Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 each Strawberries cut in 1/4
- .5 oz Balsamic & Basil Vin. (for Strawberries)
- 1 oz. Vegetable Oil
- 4 Oz. Salmon Fillet
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Koser Salt
- .5 teaspoon of Fresh cracked Blacked Pepper
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.5 Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .25 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Brown Mustard
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl with a wire whip.
2. Slowly drizzle the oil until while whipping until smooth and combined.
1. Combine the lettuce mix with the dressing, the Pecans, and the Cranberries in a small bowl.
2. Using tongs gently toss to combine and mound in the center of a large pasta bowl. Top with the Feta.
3. Add 1 oz. of the vinaigrette to a small container of quartered Strawberries. Cover with the lid and gently shake. Place the container of Strawberries on the side of the salad.
1. Heat a small Teflon skillet on high heat then add 1 oz. of oil.
2. Add the salmon to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip the salmon and place in a 350 oven. After a few more minutes, check temperature, when it reaches 140F place on top of the salad and then top with the dressed strawberries.