Vegetable Stir-Fry with dried cranberries & crunchy wasabi peas (recipe)
Vegetable Stir-Fry with dried cranberries and crunchy wasabi peas
- 2 cups washed and rinsed broccoli crowns cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups red cabbage rinsed and thin julienne cut
- 1 cup biased cut green beans
- 1 cup biased cut snow peas
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 julienned red onion
- 1 julienned yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup wasabi peas
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Heat wok and peanut oil on medium high heat. Next add the garlic and ginger until aromatics are present.
- Next crank up the heat to high and add the veggies in this order waiting about 30 seconds between next veggie. Broccoli, cabbage, green beans, snow peas, Brussels sprouts, red onion and yellow pepper. Make sure you are stirring veggies between.
- Next add the cranberries. Make sure the dried cranberries are mixed through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Turn heat off. Add the wasabi peas and make sure they are mixed through the stir-fry.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!