Big Baller? You can now purchase Lavar Ball's autograph
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for a basketball lover, this may be it.
Inscriptagraphs has announced the sale of signed photographs of famed sports dad, Lavar Ball. There are just 65 limited-edition 16x20 photos of Ball available for sale.
If you are interested in buying one, they'll be available for purchase at 10 am PST on Thursday, June 21 for $159, and shipping is free.
Each of the signed photos comes complete with a handwritten inscription from Ball. Inscriptagraphs says there are 45 different inscriptions.
Some of the available inscriptions include:
- "LiAngelo to the Lakers in the 2018 NBA Draft!"
- "When the Balls go to China, they welcome us with open arms!"
- "UCLA who?"
- "Charles better stay behind that TNT thing... and eat them doughnuts!"
- "Stay in yo lane!"
- "That wack Vytautas coach..."
- "Back in my Heyday, I'd kill Michael Jordan 1-on-1"
- "Thank you for what again Donald?"
Collectors who are dead set on the inscription they want can pay $199, which includes free shipping. If you want to leave the inscription up to chance, it'll set you back $159.
Each photograph will be numbered individually out of the 65 total-made and come with an Inscriptagraphs' Certificate of Authenticity.
Ball's son, Lonzo Ball, was the second overall pick of the 2017 NBA Draft. He plays for the Los Angeles Lakers.