Deputy hospitalized after fire at jail, 2 inmates treated at scene


    A deputy was hospitalized after a fire broke out at a Franklin County jail Jan. 18, 2019. (WSYX/WTTE)

    A dryer fire was contained quickly at a Franklin County jail, but not before a deputy was hurt.

    The Franklin County Sheriff's Office said a deputy was hurt after a dryer caught fire at the Franklin County Correction Center on Jackson Pike.

    Two inmates were also treated at the scene.

    ABC 6/FOX 28 will continue to follow this story.

    News In Photos

      Loading ...